- Broadcast India is organized by NuernbergMesse India Pvt Ltd. It is an annual event held in Mumbai, since 1991.
- With over 36 participating countries and more than 500 exhibiting companies, the show attracts visitors from all over the globe and the Indian sub-continent. The Broadcast India Show 2017 observed 36 new exhibitors delving onto the Indian broadcast and infotainment market for the first time.
- Perfect platform for display of latest innovations and cutting edge technology.
- Capture the future together with the professionals from the industry that are reforming the broadcasting value chain.
- Capitalise on the unlimited opportunities to boost your business network, reinforce your brand and convert prospects into customers.
- Establish trade connections and facilitate resource pooling on the biggest scale in the Indian subcontinent.
- Benefit from the expert knowledge of engineers & technicians who will conduct an array of technical presentations, product demonstrations and in depth discussions.
- Platform to evaluate and test new products and technology by interacting directly with key end users, partners and resellers.
The Broadcast India Show has become the must-attend show for the film, television, radio, audio, mobile and new media industry. It is an event you cannot afford to miss!